Sunday, April 24, 2011

If You Want A Skwat! T-Shirt...










We're going to have a raffle! For every $5 donated to disaster relief through Squat Rx, your name will be entered for a drawing to win a free Skwat! t-shirt. You can enter as much as you'd like. Every dollar donated will go to disaster relief. Please include a shipping address and t-shirt size when you donate.

On Saturday, May 14th, I will post a video drawing four donor names and then send a t-shirt to each of them. If I draw your name more than once, I will send you more than one t-shirt.

This summer, I will be visiting family in Japan and plan to donate this money raised to a charity in Sendai. So far, all donations have gone to the American Red Cross and I am very happy with that, but I would like to donate to people in Northern Japan more directly if possible. If I am unable to visit Northern Japan due to aftershocks or other circumstances, then I will donate through the Japanese Red Cross.

Thank you so much for everything you've done so far and I hope to hear from you. The raffle will be held on May 14th - please get your name in!


*I've had several people inquire about buying shirts directly since this post - I will likely have assorted sizes remaining after the raffle, but I will be giving many of those to the largest contributors whose names were not drawn. As of right now, the chances of your name being drawn are OUTSTANDING - hopefully many will enter, but so far not so many...

No comments: