Friday, March 18, 2011

Squatting One Million Pounds - Update #1

Join us.

Pick a training goal. Volume, in terms of tonnage or reps, will be the easiest thing to measure, but it doesn't have to be volume - choose something.
Make a donation.
Make a pledge for more when you complete your goal.
Post your progress here, or at our thread at Dave Draper's forum.

Let's get after it and keep at it.


A little more than 24 hours has passed since I posted "I Will Squat One Million Pounds". So far, our project has donated $1000 to The Red Cross. I don't expect that pace to continue, but please donate, even if it's something you don't feel is a large amount. If you donate directly to the Red Cross, or somewhere else because of what you've read here, let me know through a forum PM, or Facebook, tweet, or by email (boris_york@yahoo.com) - we'll count it toward our total because we want to know we're making a difference. Honestly, I'd prefer people donate directly - less mess for your tax documentation, and there's less $$ lost to fees and more goes where it's needed.

I'll post updates - total $$ and individual numbers for all that would like to participate. I hope to hear from you.


Thanks everyone,
Boris

No comments: