Tuesday, July 13, 2010

SKWAT! T-Shirts


I apologize for the artificial scarcity I seem to be creating. I swear that is not my intention - I simply prefer to have some control of production so a bunch of crappy t-shirts don't get sent out, and I can only have so big a batch made at one time. Right now, I have enough shirts that, if there's continued demand, I'll try to keep up.

Anywho, if you're interested in a SKWAT! t-shirt or two, they're $20 each. All are Royal blue Gildan 100% cotton. I have sizes S-XXL. Send me an email and we'll arrange payment through Paypal.

Thanks everyone.

Boris

5 comments:

Business Bear said...

I'm interested in a XXL tshirt, but I can't seem to find your email on the blog. Boris, how can I get a hold of you directly?

Thanks,

Mikero1999 said...

I'd like to order a shirt, but I don't see an email address anywhere. My email is mikero1999 at gmail dot com. Thanks Boris!

Boris said...

David & Mike,
boris_york@yahoo.com

Thank you!

P.T. said...

I want a window sticker with this on it.

Josh said...

I'd like a shirt in medium please. I don't have any contact information though? How can I give you money, what's your paypal? jayflip_@hotmail.com