Sunday, June 7, 2009

Maccha - The Secret Ingredient To The World's Best Protein Shake



Maccha (pronounced "MAH-CHAH") is green tea powder - the kind used for the tea ceremony in Japan. It is a very fine powder, mixed directly into hot water to make tea. It is amazing as a tea, but it is also great as a spice/flavoring. In Japan, it is used in a wide variety of foods from candy and chocolates to meat and rice dishes.



My all-time favorite protein shake is made in a blender with the following ingredients:
*maccha
*vanilla flavored protein powder
*milk
*ice
*vanilla ice cream
*frozen fruit (optional)

4 comments:

higharc91 said...

humm never tried a shake like that.

Hello, my name is Jarred I have recently started to blog. My site is
www.proteinpowderfacts.com and I was wondering if mn and you could
blogroll or share each other's links on our pages. I believe it could
help us both out by building a bigger fan base. well let me know, my
email is: higharc91@gmail.com

sincerely Jarred

Taikei Matsushita said...

I'm guessing you love Maccha Latte from Starbucks here.

Boris said...

I've never tried it actually Taikei - I will the next time I come across a Starbucks though!

Boris T said...

Wow a Kit-tak maccha bar? Never seen ones of those before, wouldn't mind trying it either.