Monday, August 25, 2008

September Is "Work Your Weakness Month"

It's official - September is "Work Your Weakness Month". If abs are your weakness, September is the time to brush the dust of that evil ab wheel. If your hamstring flexibility sucks, 30 days of work (and recovery) can make a difference. If there's an exercise that you should be doing, but somehow never get to or haven't gotten to lately, this month's for you!

What will I be working on in September?
*Abs
*Wrist Work
*Squats

Of course, other training will continue, but I plan to devote two sessions/week to one or more of these areas. If I can't spare two full training sessions, I will at least start my training with squats or an exercise targeting the abs or wrists.

What's your weakness?

5 comments:

Nikki Shlosser said...

Ooh, great timing, my FMS screen is Wednesday. I'll come back to post my weakness then. :)

Boris said...

Sounds good Nikki - I look forward to hearing about your progress!

Antanas Sleckus said...

My weakness is squats love them or hate them but they have to be done.

-Rawgrip

Boris said...

I agree Antanas!

fawn said...

OMG! I suck at pressing, I will need more than a month...