Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Just So It's Clear...

It recently came to my attention that someone whom I respect no longer comes around here anymore. The reason? They perceived some of my blog entries to be veiled attacks on their training community.

Look, if you are happy with your training, then I'm happy with your training, and, unless a coach or program is hurting or robbing people, I'm pretty okay with them too.

While I generally do not out and out badmouth people, products, or programs, if I don't like something, I am usually straightforward about it. If you're wondering, ask.

6 comments:

Alexander said...

I think that there are tendencies in the kettlebell community of being over-sensitive about schools, organizations and even specific techniques.

Britt's Training Systems said...

Amen!

Matt said...

Hi Boris.

Would you like to get together sometime to help me with some technique?

Boris said...

Agreed.

Matt,
How about Saturday at 1pm? You busy?

Boris T said...

Boris it never ceases to amaze me how people polarize to one extreme or the other. Especially in the KB world, too much ego and not enough willingness to be open minded.

Matt said...

Saturday at 1 would be great. I could come to your place again or if you like you could come over to mine,